Providence Cyclo-cross Festival Oct 4-6, 2013
In the history of American Cyclo-cross there have been only a handful of truly majestic and storied events like the Providence Cyclo-cross Festival. Receiving the highest UCI grade year after year, held on the pristine grounds of Roger Williams Park and as the anchor position of the “Holy Week” of American Cross, this years event is going to be the best yet. Scheduled the first weekend of October with 3 days of racing, a massive consumer and industry expo, expanded food court and fun for kids and families alike, plan on making this your must see ‘cross destination for 2013.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
- Three days of UCI sanctioned racing Oct 4-6, 2013
- Part of the prestigious Shimano New England Professional CX Series
- Friday, October 4- Builders Ball and early race # pick-up
- Saturday, October 5- Providence International, a Category 1 UCI event
- Sunday, October 6-the grand finale to New England’s Holy Week of Cyclo-cross
- Racers expected to attend from U.S., Canada, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia
- Massive consumer and industry Expo including personal “swap” area
- Kids activities including the bounce house and Kim Fries Memorial Kids Cross Race
- More than 8,000 spectators, participants and exhibitors expected each day.
- Gourmet Food Court serving delicious fresh food from the local area
- Friday Night Builders Ball and early race # pick-up
- Supporting the 2013 New England Bike-Walk Summit
Racers expected to attend from U.S., Canada, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia
More than 5,000 spectators, participants and exhibitors expected each day.
Enjoys this years massive consumer and industry Expo including personal “swap” area